During this May/June school holidays, do you wish that your kids can enhance their creativity by attending creative lessons which will help them achieve better results in their school work and be useful for their future? NeuroFlash's Creative Cultivation Laboratory has planned a full programme of creative workshops, learning courses and special programmes for your children. Please click here to download the schedule we have planned for your kids..
NeuroFlash Private Limited's own product, the Fuel Cell Exploratory Kit is available now. For more information please click on the ANNOUNCEMENT link. If you wish to purchase a set, please go to the shopping cart by clicking on the PRODUCTS link.
Terms and Conditions
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how NeuroFlash treats personal information that NeuroFlash collects and receives, including information related to your past use of NeuroFlash's products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address or phone number that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that NeuroFlash does not own or control, or to people that NeuroFlash does not employ or manage.
- NeuroFlash collects personal information when you register with NeuroFlash or when you visit NeuroFlash pages. NeuroFlash may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, Company, fax number and telephone number. Once you register with NeuroFlash and sign in, you are not anonymous to us.
- NeuroFlash collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- NeuroFlash automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, NeuroFlash cookie information and the page you request.
- NeuroFlash uses information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Although NeuroFlash sells some products suitable for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use NeuroFlash only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to delete your registration in the event that NeuroFlash becomes aware you are under 18. Persons under 18 may not submit any personally identifiable information to us. If we discover that we have inadvertently gathered such information, we will take the appropriate steps to delete it.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
NeuroFlash does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NeuroFlash under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help NeuroFlash communicate with you about offers from NeuroFlash and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- NeuroFlash works with vendors, partners and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- NeuroFlash may set and access NeuroFlash's cookies on your computer.
- NeuroFlash uses web beacons to access NeuroFlash's cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with NeuroFlash products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your NeuroFlash Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the NeuroFlash service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the NeuroFlash Newsletter, that are considered part of your NeuroFlash account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your NeuroFlash account at any time.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
NeuroFlash may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your NeuroFlash account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
NeuroFlash Private Limited
203 Hougang Street 21